Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A new way to stay updated...

Hello Friends & Family -

This is an adventure in communication to allow us all to stay up to date on things, especially as Parker begins his chemo treatments @ the University of Iowa. I (Cara) am going to help take care of the postings for Sarah & Mat here, but I believe Sarah is also setting up a Carepage.com as well. Look for more information about that to follow. Anyway - since our family's are so inter-twined to begin with....you can check out my family blog @ fosterdailygrind.blogspot.com until I can get more pictures added here.

As for Parker - he was released from Genesis today! I know he, Sarah & Mat were all happy to be at home together again. He is still set to head to the University of Iowa for his first round of in-patient chemo on Thursday. Grammy T will be accompanying Sarah to provide support and help. As always - all continued prayers and good wishes are appreciated!