Thursday, April 17, 2008

Benefit for Parker

There have been many questions coming in to many around re: whether there is going to be a benefit for Parker anytime. The answer to the question is YES - and more details will be forthcoming as details are still getting ironed out. I do not want to reveal anything until everything is more final and set up. If you would be interested in helping, either with manpower or donations (monetary and/or gift items) - please contact Cara or Vicki. If you are unaware of who either of us is, Sarah can direct you to us. Thanks again for all the prayers, support and well wishes. I am blown away when I see all the messages on the CarePage message board, and I know Mat & Sarah appreciate everything as well. As I remind Sarah - good things happen to good people and I am so grateful for all of you good people pulling together for Parker.

No comments: